Are you browsing on Instagram and wish to download videos, images, and stories? This is an updated 2020 guide that tells you how to download Instagram videos, images, and stories. The very best part being is that you can now download Instagram videos, pictures, and stories wholesale Before you download Instagram videos, make certain to take the developers' authorization to download.
Note that these methods only permit you to download Instagram posts from public accounts. With that stated, follow this guide to know ways to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories.
Instagram: Download Posts In Bulk.
The first approach we are suggesting lets you download images and videos wholesale on Instagram. It deals with both macOS and Windows 10 and all you need is Google Chrome installed. Follow these steps to get going.
- Open Google Chrome and download the extension, Downloader for Instagram + Direct Message from the Chrome Web Store.
- After installing the extension, go to Instagram in a brand-new tab and open the profile from where you want to download the pictures and videos from.
- Once the profile is loaded, you can separately hover over images and videos and struck the Download button to conserve them on your computer system.
- Similarly, if you wish to download an Instagram story, just open that story and hit the Download button to keep the one that's playing on-screen or hit the Download all button to store all the stories that have actually been published to that Instagram account.
- Last but not the least, if you want to download images and videos wholesale, hit the Download all button in the top-right corner. From there, you can set the variety of images that you wish to download or you can even personalize advanced settings. As soon as done, hit Download to continue.
Instagram: Download Videos, Images, And Stories On Your Phone
The previous technique we offered only deals with computers. If you want to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories on your phone, follow these actions.
- Visit fbtomp4.com
- From the home screen, you will see a search box
- You need to visit an Instagram page and copy the video or photo URL link you wish to download
- Paste the link you have copied in the search box of fbtomp4.com and click on the Convert button
- After a few seconds, you will differently download buttons with a different format
- Click on any of the buttons to download and save your Instagram Photo or Video
Instagram: Alternative Ways To Download Posts
Below, there are a number of websites that enable you to download Instagram images, videos, and stories on your phone in addition to your computer system. Follow these steps to know more.
- Go to video-converter-mp4.com on your phone or computer to download Instagram stories.
- Once the website is filled, enter the Instagram account username in the search box and struck Download.
- Scroll down to see the stories and hit Convert as a video to save them on your device.
- Besides, if you wish to download images and videos, check out video-converter-mp4.com on your phone or computer system.
- Open Instagram and copy the link of the video or picture that you wish to download.
- Go back to the website and paste the link in the search box and hit Go. When the image is filled on the webpage, scroll down and hit Download Now to keep it on your gadget.
These were a few of the methods that let you easily download images, videos, and stories from Instagram.